Login information and Resources for Students Using WAOL ANGEL
NOTE: Maintenance is performed on the ANGEL Learning Environment every Friday, 2am - 5am PST. During this maintenance time, the system may experience outages.
When can I log into my ANGEL classroom?
Generally, you will be able to log in one week before the first day of class.
To log in, select your college from this list:
User ID: Your student ID number
Password: The first five letters of your last name in lower case, with no punctuation. Examples would be: Johnson = johns, Lee = lee, O’Reilly = oriel
Change your password after logging in the first time. To do so, in the left margin, click the Preferences icon. Then click Change Password.
Also make sure the email address listed in your Personal Information is correct.
All users have access to an excellent Student Guide with numerous screenshots. To access the guide, click on the question mark icon on the left margin of any page in WAOL ANGEL.
For Technical Support:
Tech Support by Phone: 1-866-425-8412 (Toll free)
Short videos from Green River Community College
- How to run a grade report 1 minute, 19 seconds
- Using the Grades tab this video demonstrates how a student would view their grades by running a grade report.
- How to take a test 2 minutes, 45 seconds
- Demos the test taking process including the timer, automatic submission, and viewing the results
- How to use a discussion forum 2 minutes, 41 seconds
- Covers posting to a discussion forum
- How to use a drop box 2 minutes, 33 seconds
- Using the drop box to submit an assignment including how to view the score and feedback.