How much do online classes cost?
Tuition and fee costs vary by college. The following figures are approximate and do not include additional expenses such as college fees, books, Internet access, and technology fees. These fees can range from $40 - $100 or more per quarter.
- Average tuition (credits 1-10) for Washington State residents: $74/credit hour. (One 5 credit class = approximately $372)
- Full-time (15 credits) tuition for Washington State residents: approximately $910 per quarter
- Full-time (15 credits) tuition for non-Washington State residents: approximately $2,730 per quarter.
Out-of-State? Check this out—
Many colleges offer a non-Washington State resident waiver for eligible U.S. Citizens/Permanent U.S. Residents.
- Average tuition (credits 1-10) for non-Washington State resident waiver: $89/credit hour. (One 5 credit class = approximately $445)
- Full-time (15 credits) for non-Washington State resident waiver: approximately $ 1042 per quarter