The Content box should not go past this line >>

Academic Advising and Transfer Information


Advisors can help you:

  • Identify your course of study
  • Create your quarterly schedule
  • Choose your classes


If you want to transfer to a four-year college, you must know how each university will accept your community or technical college classes.

Complete a Transfer Guide with your advisor to make the best plan possible.

Examples of Transfer Guides:

Olympic College Transfer Equivalency Guides
Seattle University and Washington State Community College Transfer Guides
University of Washington Transfer Guides


Registration Information


To register for a course, visit your college website to look up registration dates and information. WAOL is not a campus and does not register students. If you have questions about registration on your campus, contact an advisor or the campus registration department.


Other Information

College Vocabulary :

College Survival Vocabulary from Bellevue Community College

4-Year Distance Education Degree Programs in the State of Washington...

WSU Distance Degree Programs
UW Online Learning
CWU Online
WWU Distance Education
EWU Distance Education & Online Learning

The Content box should not go past this line >>

Monday - Friday, 8am - 5 pm (Pacific Standard Time)

Toll Free: 1-888-580-9011  Spokane Area: 1-509-434-5155   |   E-mail: wa-online@sbctc.edu